Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One week to go...

Wow...

I am one week away from Russia, again. It seems like just last year I was preparing for Russia, while finishing my senior year of high school. Now, I am done with my freshmen year of college and God is sending me back to Russia!

I am so excited to return and see what God has in store for the team and I this year. I know I won't be gone as long as other Crusade Summer Project kids; nor will I be able to update like they can. However, I wanted to create this blog for my bible study girls, so I can keep them up-to-date on my trip!

Anyways, please be praying that all the final details come together this week as we prepare to leave. I will add other prayer requests as this week goes along, as to not overwhelm ya'll.

Thanks again for the prayer and financial support!



Carrie

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

hey we have matching blogs
:)
haha. can't wait to hear all about it. you will be in my prayers.