Thursday, May 29, 2008

My testimony adequate?

Russia time: 6:27 AM, Friday morning.



One of the amazing oppurtunities I will have in Russia is sharing my testimony with the orphanage workers during a tea the team shares with them. I am incredibly excited, but incredibly nervous. My testimony is powerful, no doubt. I have one year from high school that I am ashamed of, but God always uses it to touch sweet teenage girl's hearts. I am seeking God's wisdom and words, so that I can share what He will use for his greatest glory. I know God will use that one year or the other 18 years of my life to greatly minister to the workers, director, and my own team.

So, please pray for, once again, the words to say. I know God will use my whole testimony and/or bits and pieces to work in the lives of the workers. They are dearly precious to those children and therefore to me and I want to be the vessle God uses to impact their lives.

1 comment:

Alexis Sears said...

Hey girl, I am so excited that you are in Russia. I know the heart the Lord has given you for the people there and I am so excited to hear how the Lord will use you. I have a year of my life that I had been a little ashamed of as well. But we can both be encouraged that God's grace is enough to cover that and that is forgiveness is amazing. I love ya girl