Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christian sisterhood

Tonight after Crusade Caroline, Mandy, and I took a spur of the moment drive. We all three had stuff to do and needed to sleep but had so much on our minds we needed to just 'go.' It was incredible and just what I needed. Oh how God is good. I was able to just pour my heart out about classes, stress load, boys <--patience in God's timing, and relationships with people here at Clemson. It was a sweet time of listening to one another, giving and getting Godly advice, and learning more about each other.

I am so thankful for the friends God has blessed me with here at Clemson. I am surronded by Godly men and women that care for me and look out for me. I couldn't make it through days like today without girls like them by my side!! <3

No comments: