Wednesday, September 3, 2008

God is good, all the time!

Last spring I was asked to pray about leading a freshmen girls Bible study, well after praying about it and considering my schedule I really felt led to lead a group of girls this year. Last week was the first week Anna Beth and I led our group of girls (who live in Manning.)

Anyways last week we had 20!!! girls come to small group. It was incredible to see an eagerness and a desire to grow from these girls. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good. I already love these girls to death and want to get to know them so much better! Their consistency in coming to Crusade, asking questions, and even participating in discussion the first week blew me away. I really shouldn't be surprised because God is just that good! :)

On top of all that, my bible study is WOW! I left Megan's house Monday night mentally exhausted because of the depth we are taking this year. I sat there with such a peace and I could feel God surronding his beautiful daughters with a deep love and joy. I can't imagine how he feels to see all of us gathered, reading his word, discussing our struggles, and growing more intimate with Him. We are starting 1 Peter next week and man am I stoked! Pastor Johnny did an expository series of 1 Peter when I was in highschool but I have matured spiritually since then and I cannot wait for what I will learn.

On top of all that is this thing called school. YUCK!

No comments: