Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TWO MONTHS

Yep, you read that correctly...so to rewind a little bit.

This summer while I was in Russia I spoke to one of the pastors and leo about staying longer than 10 days in Russia. Yesterday I got an email from Mike about the 10 day Russia trip and that reminded me to email Leo about the entire summer. So, here it goes...Leo and the pastor want me for 2 months!! I would help with the youth, different church activities, teach ESL, go to summer camps, orphanages, and be a PR for TEAR. Omgosh my excitement is bubbling over! Granted I am definitely going to pray hard and long about this and see what happens with studying in St. Petersburg but seriously...two months spending with the sweet people I love so dearly! AAHH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh! no way!! this is so awesome! i know it would make your heart so happy to be able to spend that much time over there. you must keep me updated on your thinking process. : )

Caitlin said...

oh carrie, that is so awesome!!! I can't stop smiling just thinking about how perfect that is. what an awesome God we serve :)

Anonymous said...

how exciting. ryan and i are so happy for you and we will pray for you to have an open heart to hear from God.