Monday, August 25, 2008

words of wisdom

Not a lot to say but I have some words of wisdom from Elisabeth Elliot, author of "Passion and Purity"

-"I do know that waiting on God requires the willingness to bear uncertainity, to carry within oneself the unanswered question, lifting the heart to God about it whenever it intrudes upon one's thoughts."

Just medidate on that when you feel like screaming because of all the unanswered questions life tends to throw at you and don't worry, we are all facing them. I am clueless as to what I am going to do with my major, passion for writing, and my desire to share Jesus Christ with the people of Russia. I am scared but not full of doubt because God has the answers!

Just some food for thought! :)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

you have no idea how encouraging that just was to me. thanks for that sweet friend. :)