Thursday, August 21, 2008

a 100 miles a minute

Wow, the past 7 days have been non-stop madness. I moved into Clemson last Friday, helped freshmen move in on Saturday, went to church Sunday morning then left Sunday evening for the Crusade Leadership Retreat..got very little sleep then came home Monday afternoon.

Monday afternoon I got to help Crusade with the organization fair and met soo many girls for the bible study Anna Beth and I are leading. Then Tuesday night was our first Crusade for the year! It was fantastic. The worship was good, I was able to share a little bit about small groups, and what mine meant to me last year. Then on Wednesday Manning had the first small group kick-off. There were 19 girls!! It was so exciting! I am pumped for what God has in store for this year in the entire Crusade. Tonight was a bowling outreach. Tomorrow is a cook-out for crusade!

Not to mention I am stressed about classes because I have some pretty hard classes. Anyways, that is what is going on in my life. Please be praying that I use my time wisely and glorify God in everything I am involved in this year.

Love you guys!

No comments: