Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beloved and Forgiven

Here I go again guys, expressing my obsession with Tenth Avenue North, which I will be tying into with a word from my dear friend Beth Moore; so..here we go.

These lyrics have been a recent prayer of mine, that I would stop searching and let God do the match-making. I have messed up trying to find someone that would satisfy, but no one will satisfy until I am satisfied as God's beautiful bride. So the lyrics are...

Well you've been a mistress, my wife
Chasing lovers it won't satisfy
Won't you let me make you my bride
You will drink of my lips
And you'll taste new life

Cause you're my beloved
Lover I'm yours
Death shall not part us
It's you I died for
For better or worse
Forever we'll be
Our Love it unites us
& it binds you to me

And to tie in with my friend Beth Moore's words:
This past week one of the days was about God not keeping a record of our wrongs, and I always knew that but never fully grasped it. Recently, most specifically Tuesday when I was doing Psalms 130, I realized that I was the only person remembering what I did in the past. If God kept a record of wrong, who would be able to stand. I LOVE IT, just thinking about the fact that God has no recollection of what I did...almost unbelievable. It is amazing though, to remember this when I just feel like I am in a rut. To remember that God doesn't remember my past, and looks at me like a beautiful bride.

No comments: